Adress problem

Discussion in 'CA Students' started by SHAH PREM, Jul 26, 2016.

1. SHAH PREM

SHAH PREM New Member

i could not get my marksheet from last to attempts on my adress , before that all documents from icai was easily available to my adress. i request you too guide me properly for how to know my currunt adress at icai and what is the procedure to change the adress.

2. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

Hi @SHAH PREM

Please use following link to check your current address, after visit on below link, plese enter your registration number and click on submit button....
    http://www.icaionlineregistration.org/StudentRegistrationForCaNo.aspx

Now if you want to change your address details then please follow below procedure..

On submission of request Letter duly signed by the student along with the respective documents as stated below:

Change in Address

On submission of request Letter duly signed by the student.
    Note:(Student Registration Number to be stated in all communications)

WHERE TO SUBMIT:
    Please click here.

SHAH PREM likes this.
  3. SHAH PREM

SHAH PREM New Member

thank u so much for your help. the link you provided is very usefull and on that link i saw an option for update profile , so i just go through and change my adress details . so is it worth ?

4. SHAH PREM

SHAH PREM New Member

thank u so much for your help. the link you provided is very usefull and on that link i saw an option for update profile , so i just go through and change my adress details . so is it worth ?

5. Nikhil8

Nikhil8 Member

You did not fill right address in your form. That's why this thing happen.

6. prolinc

prolinc New Member

You did not fill right address in your form. That's why this thing happen.

Draft saved Draft deleted