Articalship issue

Discussion in 'CA Students' started by Nishant Mittal, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Nishant Mittal

Nishant Mittal New Member

Hello everyone,
    I am in 2nd year of my Articalship and I want to take transfer and my principal is also agree to give me transfer and I m also read the conditions for transfer after 1st year on icai web so I m just asking I should go for some medical grounds or take termination from principal(on what grounds icai approve termination like what to write on letter for taking permission from icai for termination ).

2. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

Hi @Nishant Mittal As per my best knowledge take Transfer in Second year on the basis of medical ground, Because normally icai not allowed articleship transfer on other basis after first year of articleship, so if possible take transfer on medical ground basis..

Nishant Mittal likes this.
  3. Nishant Mittal

Nishant Mittal New Member

Thank you sir for reply
    My principal agree to give me transfer.
    1.Can I take termination from my principal and on what grounds(suggest some excuse)
    2.And if I show transfer of working parents from one city to another then what document required (only rent agreement is sufficient or not)

4. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

You may take easily transfer only on medical ground basis, on other grounds ICAI not easily allowed you for articleship transfer so don't think for other grouds as per my best knowledge..

5. Nikhil8

Nikhil8 Member

Try to choose articled training after asking the articled assistant already serving there. On the basis and the experience of the senior articled assistants, Choose wisely. Many times principal allow articled assistant of his relatives, and behaved blased toward him/her in this matter a principal should change the mindset and try to be equal to every articled assistants.

Draft saved Draft deleted