Articleship Transfer After Completion of 1 Year Training

Discussion in 'CA Students' started by Raju Choudhary, Sep 2, 2015.

  1. Raju Choudhary

    Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

    Hi Friends we receive lot of comments for Transfer of articleship after one year completion of articleship training. Now you can ask your all queries related to transfer of articleship after one year. You can create a new thread or ask from below reply box for your queries.
  2. JANKI

    JANKI New Member

    i have completed 1 year & 3 months intenship in CA, now I wanr to skip this training for one year Can I re-register after one year for remaining training. If I re-register training, can i get benefit of 1 year 3 month training which i have already completed?
  3. Raju Choudhary

    Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

    Hi Janki
    Yes you can terminate your articleship training and start again after some time but you will require to follow ICAI Guideline for Termination of Articleship after 1 Year. ICAI Permission is required for termination of articleship. Check Following link for transfer rules after one year
  4. Rajendra Saraf

    Rajendra Saraf New Member

    Jyoti same here yar… 2nd attempt of group 2 was in may but not cleared and due to my cs executive exams I am dropping in Nov ….I will give 2nd group in may 2016 but confused kaun sa course hoga may mein….agar new hua to fm fir se padhna padega. …agar tumhe iska ans kahin se milta hai to plz also mail me at[email protected]
  5. Raju Choudhary

    Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

    Hi Rajendra Saraf
    Please read Above reply provided to Janki. If you have any other question please reply to us.
  6. Shalaka

    Shalaka New Member

    Hey m shalaka n i m giving ipcc exam this nov 2015 but if i dont clear now n then tried for may 2016 thn wether i should stdy the new portion or the email id is [email protected]
  7. Raju Choudhary

    Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

    Hi Shalaka

    Actually tha draft for new syllabus is given by ICAI but the attmpt from which it will be applicable will be soon out..and if it is applicable from may 16 ..old course and new course will be parllel for some fixed period by ICAI …students have options to choose old syllbi or new syllbi ……the offical notification will be out after some time…so plzz wait and stay connected
  8. pritam kshirsagar

    pritam kshirsagar New Member

    hi.. my name is pritam. i have completed 1 year & 5 months articleship then i took transfer because of my family shifted to another place which is very far from my old office so i submited form 102, 103 & 109 also. then institute required proof of so again i send one letter with my previous principle and new passbook there is new adress also proof & my relatives details like there pan ,aadhar , ration card , electricity bill for the proof but now there is no reply from the institute. any one can check my status of articleship pls n give me information [email protected] pls . registration no is wro0522035 n my previos principle membership no 037421
  9. pritam kshirsagar

    pritam kshirsagar New Member

    pls give me my articleship status i am trying to check online but cant see any information. n my new principle membership no is . 150034
  10. Raju Choudhary

    Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

    Hi Pritam
    From Last Few Days ICAI Link is not Working and ICAI Not updated his database so i am not able track your articleship status at this time, Please open an online grievance at ICAI with same query, ICAI Updated you your articleship status and also updated status of articleship transfer. use following link for online grievance
  11. Avinashcn

    Avinashcn New Member

    Hi. I have completed 10 months of article ship. I have taken transfer now. Can I write may IPCC exam and then rejoin other firm?
  12. Avinashcn

    Avinashcn New Member

    Also, can I join gmcs now and then join other firm. I have already taken termination
  13. Raju Choudhary

    Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

    Hi Avinashcn First Join articleship and then do any other work like GMCS, Exams, Otherwise you are not eligible fro exams.
  14. Abhishek Kr. Rao

    Abhishek Kr. Rao New Member

    Respected Member,
    I want your valuable suggestion for my carrier with CA profession.
    My current principal does not allow to me class of Indirect Tax (Batch Time- 6:30 to 10:00 am Mon , Wed, Fri and sun) and i have complete more than 2.5 years articleship and also give the Group-I in november, 2015. My office timing is 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (Mon-Sat)
    My Group-II is due on may,2016 and this class is required to me for may attempt.
    I want transfer from current firm please request to you give your valuable suggestion it is possible or not for me take transfer.

    Thanking you
    Abhishek Kr. Rao
    (Article Assistant)
  15. Raju Choudhary

    Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

    Hi @Abhishek Kr. Rao You are completed more then 2.5 years of your articleship training so as per my suggestion Do Not take transfer from your current firm because ICAI Not easily allowed for articleship transfer After one year and if you can apply for articleship transfer then you can face many problems and your study is effected more from current effect so try to Convence your current principle for allow your IDT Class other wise do articleship training at your current firm.
  16. Umesh g

    Umesh g New Member

    Hi sir
    I am in second year of article and I want to take transfer, but I totally depend on my brother and but he got job in other place it is more than 50 km far I want to join him, my Quat ion is shall I take transfer based on proof of my brother shifting?
  17. Raju Choudhary

    Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

  18. vivek narayan

    vivek narayan New Member

    hi. i have completed more than an year of my articleship. now my family is shifting to another city due to my fathers retirement and our family will be settlling there. will i be able to get transfer based on the reason that my family is relocating to another city?
  19. neekita

    neekita New Member

    I want to know about transfer of articleship.

    I have completed my 18 months articleship I.e 8 months in 1 firm and 10 months in other firm.
    Is it possible to get transfer
    Raju Choudhary likes this.
  20. manish199325

    manish199325 New Member

    No not possible...but u can opt for secondment or industrial training in last year of articleship
    Raju Choudhary likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page