CPT EXAM

Discussion in 'CA Students' started by Ullasv28, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Ullasv28

Ullasv28 New Member

Dear Sir,
    I had registerted for cpt 2016 june on 30 march through online and submited the documents duly attested at the regional office in bangalore.
    Now i wanted to register for cpt exam june 2016. So i called the icai chennai and got my reg no as i dint receive any reg letter. Now i am not able to register to cpt exam as it is showing that your reg no and DOB is not validated. Wat should do?? Should i register as a provisional candidate?

2. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

Hi @Ullasv28 Please wait for Few days or Register as Proviional Student, There are no problem to file exam form as provisional Student.

3. Ullasv28

Ullasv28 New Member

Dear sir,
    I registered for cpt exam as provisonal candidate . What all documents should i submit to become a full fleged candidate. I hav not received my reg letter. But i downloaded it from the website

4. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

If you can download your registration letter from ICAI Website then no need to provide any documents, if ICAI Require any document then they will send you letter.

5. prolinc

prolinc New Member

If you can download your registration letter from ICAI Website then no need to provide any documents, if ICAI Require any document then they will send you letter.

Draft saved Draft deleted