direct entry in ipcc

Discussion in 'CA Exams' started by vatsal burkul, Aug 24, 2016.

1. vatsal burkul

vatsal burkul New Member

Hey
    I just cleared cma inter group 1
    So can I get direct admission in IPCC and it is also necessary to go for 9 month articleship if I enter in direct entry with cma gp 1 pass?

2. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

Hi @vatsal burkul

as per ICAI Direct entrty rules, Candidates who have passed the Intermediate level examination or its equivalent examination by whatever name called conducted by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) are eligible for direct admission in IPCC Course but you clear only 1 group of CMA Inter exam so you are not eligible for direct admission, please pass all groups and take admission directly in IPCC Course.

3. Nikhil8

Nikhil8 Member

Graduates or Post graduates in commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized university (including opens University) by studying any three papers of 100 marks each out of accounting, Auditing, Mercantile, Corporate Laws, Economics, Management(Including financial management taxation (including direct tax laws and indirect tax laws). Costing business administration or management accounting.

Draft saved Draft deleted