Discuss and Review of CA Final IDT Paper Nov 2015

Discussion in 'CA Exams' started by Raju Choudhary, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

Discuss and Review of CA Final IDT Paper Nov 2015, Hi Friends How was today's CA Final Indirect Tax Paper, Please Share Your Reviews for Today's Indirect Tax Paper. from below reply box. we will uploaded CA Final IDT Question Paper for Nov 2015 Exams and updated you as soon possible.
    Keep visit to our site for more latest updates.

2. Dipesh

Dipesh New Member

very conceptual paper

3. Lovish Bajaj

Lovish Bajaj New Member

Please someone upload q paper asap

4. Raju Choudhary

5. s ananth

s ananth New Member

idt was difficult

6. Mohit Bangani

Mohit Bangani New Member

I would like to get the papers of Kerala.. plz try to arrange.. also send your expectations for Postponed IDT Exam for TN & AP.. paper will be easy,tough,moderate??

Ca Aman A likes this.
  7. Hrmotwani

Hrmotwani New Member

All about Case Laws ! & offcourse manie students do take that stuff in option and i am one of that many :p

8. Dheerajsss

Dheerajsss New Member

Very lengthy & worst paper!! ICAI played in diwali

Hrmotwani and VICKY KAPOOR like this.
  9. shubham goyal

shubham goyal New Member

#peoples say if the paper was tough then marking will b loose... but what will student do if marking is loose while he didnt write any word in answer because ques was too tough?? #week was full of festive even then they asked too tough ques n case studies

10. Raju Choudhary

11. Raju Choudhary

Hi Friends on request of many students we make an special Video for Clarification of Step Marking in CA Final and CA IPCC Exams. i.e can students get marks for steps or not...

12. Ashish Jindal

Ashish Jindal New Member

Ambiguous paper ...

13. silky

silky New Member

hlo sir...no doubt ca exams are unexpected always..and its still fine tht this time case studies were the source for eliminating students from the competition....bt what is the purpose of memorizing the names of case studies...i mean how can even a brilliant student can memorize it....and even if one can do it....i m unable to understand its signicance for an intelligent person....please tell me whether exams will be checked on giving importance to the names of the case studies or not.

mayank7611 likes this.
  14. Onkar Ganore

Onkar Ganore New Member

It was all about case laws and practical application of all study we have done. So Checkers will face different forms of presentation of answers. Best of Luck for all.

15. dilip purohit

dilip purohit New Member

Plz post dt idt solutions of ca final nov2015

16. Raju Choudhary

17. mediafire

mediafire New Member

hi i have some queries regarding the solution posted for the IDT paper.

1) Q1.a) there are 2 transpo charges one "to" the job worker and the other "from" him:
    Query: how come only the cost of transpo "from" is added and not the "to" charges?

2) Q1.b) the FOB value is taken inclusive of "Design and development chgs" for calulation.
    Query: shouldn't the D & D charges be reduced to compute the real FOB and then calc the 20% limit for Air freight & 1.125% for insurance and then added back.

(Similar Question in Practice manual w/o the added statement of the trust accepting it. Under Section-C Customs Ch5 pg 9 Q12)

P.s i know the question does state that the trust accepted it. but should the person assessing it do it too.

3) General: ST rate applied is @14% every where even though it is not applicable for Nov '15 exam. even the RTP used 12.36% only. the questions should have been solved as if the amendment hadn't occurred even thou the transaction took place aft Jun '15.

"The amended rate is applicable from 1st June 2015 while amendments upto 30.04.15 shall be applicable for November exams. Hence it may not be applicable unless it is notified by the institute".

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  18. sumit Dey

sumit Dey New Member

you should have gained lesser knowlodge while preparing for IDT
    sometimes a lot of knowledge is a dangerous thing to do specially in ca finals

19. Ankita jajodia

Ankita jajodia New Member

Paper was ok but not scoring

20. Raju Choudhary

Draft saved Draft deleted