Discuss and Review of IPCC Accounts Paper May 2016

Discussion in 'CA Exams' started by Raju Choudhary, May 3, 2016.

1. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

Discuss and Review of IPCC Accounts Paper May 2016, Downaod and Discuss CA IPCC Accounts Paper May 2016. Hi Friends How was today's IPCC Accounts Paper, Please Share Your Reviews for Today's IPCC AccountING Paper. we will uploaded IPCC accounts Paper for May 2016 Exams and updated you as soon possible.

Click Here for Discuss and Review of IPCC Accounts Paper Nov 2016

Download CA IPCC Accounts Solution or Guideline Answer May 2016 from below link...
    http://forum.caknowledge.in/resources/download-ca-ipcc-accounts-solution-may-2016.112/

Download Paper from Following link

http://forum.caknowledge.in/resources/download-ca-ipcc-accounts-question-paper-may-2016.95/

Keep visit to our site for more latest updates.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  2. venugopaall

venugopaall New Member

plz upload accounting paper...

3. Sandip

Sandip New Member

please upload the answer i want to check

4. Vega909

Vega909 New Member

Can someone please upload this paper? I didn't write it... but my friend said it was pretty tough. I'd like to see it please. :<

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  5. Raju Choudhary

Last edited: May 3, 2016
    Vega909 likes this.
  6. Vega909

Vega909 New Member

Raju Choudhary likes this.
  7. Sandip

Sandip New Member

paper was easy but lengthy

8. Vega909

Vega909 New Member

What would you do for the adjustments relating to the liquidator (remuneration etc) in the amalgamation question?

9. medhahaha

medhahaha New Member

According to me, Cash account would be prepared for AB ltd and the remuneration included in underwriting commission as well as purchase consideration discharged in cash would be credited and we should be able to arrive at the balance figure.

10. Vega909

Vega909 New Member

Ah, that makes sense.
    I don't know if I would've scored well had I written this exam. Thank you though ^^! It helps to know how to solve this shit even if you don't have to write the exam ahahahaha #_#

medhahaha likes this.
  11. gowtham9

gowtham9 New Member

easy but time taking

12. dhruv51197

dhruv51197 New Member

Can i get accounts paper solution of today

13. Tejas Gandhi

Tejas Gandhi New Member

Can i get solution for accounting paper for may 2016?

14. Sftr

Sftr New Member

It was not good at all.Only a few were from sm and pm rest were totally out from the scope.I have attempted the paper just of maximum 60 marks.

15. Sumanc.email

Sumanc.email New Member

Cannot open the pdf

16. Raju Choudhary

Hi our team is working on solutions, but it will take time So currently we are not able to provide you solutions. We will updated you after uploading solutions, keep visit to our site for more updates

17. Raju Choudhary

Hi Sumanc.email
    Please tell us problem you can face and Open Files in latest PDF Reader software or PDF Androisd APP or Open files in Google Chrome.

18. kprawal

kprawal New Member

Many may tell that it was easy, quirky whatever..... But in exams..... Other than toughness of questions asked many other factors also prevail like time, tension, insecurity...... Etc..... Keeping all this in mind it was tough... Funny thing after exams when I again went through paper..... I "discovered" it was not actually tough but only demanded confidence and stability....(hope I would be able to write such a quality answer in my law exam too )

19. Rahul121

Rahul121 New Member

Easy tough is not important for me I have given my 100% so am happy plzzz send the solution

20. Sharad Daga

Sharad Daga New Member

when will be the solution released??

Draft saved Draft deleted