Discuss & Review of Adv Accounts Paper May 2016

Raju Choudhary

Administrator
Staff member
Discuss & Review of Adv Accounts Paper May 2016. Hi Friends How was today's IPCC Advanced Accounts Paper , We also Hear for Some Mistakes in today's Advanced accounts Paper so Please Share Your Reviews for Today's Paper. we will uploaded IPCC Adv accounts Paper for May 2016 Exams and updated you as soon possible.
Keep visit to our site for more latest updates.

Download CA IPCC Adv Accounts Solution May 2016 from below link
http://forum.caknowledge.in/resources/download-ipcc-advanced-accounting-solution-may-2016.120/

Last edited:
For the partnership question, i used a different method to find the capital adjustments.. and the answer seems to be correct. Will i lose marks for not complying with practice manual answering method?
I prepared Revaluation account instead of realisation. Made good will adjustments in the partners capital accounts itself.. and the Balance sheet appears to be tallying.. Somebody please shed light on this matter

Last edited:

prul

In that 12 marks question of mislaneous co. Accounts my 1 limit is correct rest two r wrong moreover d journal entries n d balancesheet is correct too... How much marks am I expected to fetch..

prul

In branch question I have prepared d correct trial balance by converting d figures in US dollar Bt I have mistakenly made bal. Sheet in Rs. Vil marks b alloted ?