Discuss & Review of Adv Accounts Paper Nov 2015

Discussion in 'CA Exams' started by Raju Choudhary, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

Discuss & Review of Adv Accounts Paper Nov 2015. Hi Friends How was today's IPCC Advanced Accounts Paper , We also Hear for Some Mistakes in today's Advanced accounts Paper so Please Share Your Reviews for Today's Paper. we will uploaded IPCC Adv accounts Paper for Nov 2015 Exams and updated you as soon possible.
    Keep visit to our site for more latest updates.

2. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

3. dinesh talreja

dinesh talreja New Member

4. Phaniraj

Phaniraj New Member

Mistakes which needs any attentions were actually not present.
    I request the Institute to update Study Material and Practice Manual , which will have problems to give a clear picture about how different possibilities of a question being asked and also many more example problems on Accounting Standard are needed because AS problems either in SM or PM doesn't bring up all conceptual explanations in the AS . For example A problem on AS-11 and AS-16 combined was asked , and even spoke about LIBOR , which is not present either in SM & PM , I spent more time on that question and was lagging behind and was not able to alot time for other questions.... I don't think its right for the CA institute to do this

5. Can any upload solutions of this question paper

6. Yes, phaniraj..
    I agree with you......there is nothing like LIBOR in SM and PM.
    Futher I want to ask that there is no closing balance of debtor was give in sum related to Delhi Branch.... amount collected was also not given...
    What we have to do in that

7. Phaniraj

Phaniraj New Member

Since the question said branch remits all the cash and doesn't hold any , I took an assumption that balancing figure is Cash received from debtors .

8. Champ

Champ New Member

But that is the matter of assumption. One can even assume that there was no realisation from debtors during the year, and so the balancing figure would be treated as closing balance of debtors at the year end.

9. future

future New Member

by which methord was branch to be solve i assumed debtor methord is it correct

10. ThgAayush

ThgAayush New Member

I guess any method can be used.

11. dinesh talreja07

dinesh talreja07 New Member

Is there anyone who did partnership question while giving interest to partners in new co adjustment in their capitals a/c,i have adjusted their a/c in cash is it correct??

12. PC = 85500
    out of which equity share is 76833 and cash is 8667
    Is it correct......????

loksai and Murali Krishna BE like this.
  13. ThgAayush

ThgAayush New Member

That interest has to be only used for calculating goodwill of the company

14. ThgAayush

ThgAayush New Member

Yes even my cash was 8667

15. dinesh talreja07

dinesh talreja07 New Member

Yes 76833 is correct but while giving this 76833 in 3:2 any adjustment arising is to be paid or recd by partners in cash only??

16. But if we distribute 76833 in ratio of 3:2 we will get 46100 for Yash And 30733 for Tanish.
    This amount was not matched with closing balance of partner and so that Tanish have to give 16400 to Yash in cash.

I got this answer in exam
    Is it correct........???

17. But if we distribute cash of Rs.8667 to Ruchika and equity share of Rs. 76833 in ratio of 3:2, we will get 46100 for Yash And 30733 for Tanish.
    This amount was not matched with closing balance of partner and so that Tanish have to give 16400 to Yash in cash...

I got this answer in exam
    Is it correct........???

Gursimran likes this.
  18. ThgAayush

ThgAayush New Member

Yes it has to be paid by cash...because nothing else was written in the question.

Gursimran likes this.
  19. ThgAayush

ThgAayush New Member

What was the solution for the underwriting question ??

20. Sruthi k s

Sruthi k s New Member

How can we assume that there was no realisation from debtors for a year

Draft saved Draft deleted