Extension of date to complete GMCS-I

Discussion in 'CA Students' started by Raju Choudhary, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

Extension of date to complete GMCS-I Course by the students registered for articleship training on or after 1st May, 2012 - (01-01-2016)

It has been decided to grant extension to students, who were registered for practical training on or after 1st May, 2012 and completed one year of their practical training but not completed the GMCS-I course, are required to complete GMCS-I Course latest by 31st December, 2016.

The above students are advised to register at the online portal www.icaionlineregistration.org or contact the nearest Regional Council/Branch for registration in GMCS-I Course and complete the same at the earliest but not later than 31st December, 2016.

2. shekar babu

shekar babu New Member

Hi, I joined my CA articles on 21/03/2015. I have to complete my GMCS course 1 within in one year i.e 21/03/2016.

should i get any extension period if i not completed my GMCS course within in the given period?

3. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

Yes you can completed GMCS-I Course till 31st December 2016, but as per my best suggestion complete your GMCS-I Course within time period and please also confirm from ICAI.

Draft saved Draft deleted