How to change correspondance with icai

Discussion in 'CA Students' started by Nishank Banka, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Nishank Banka

Nishank Banka New Member

Sir,
    I am registered at CRO.
    But after CPT I had shifted to Delhi.
    and Fill my Ipcc form Form at NIRC.
    In that I have given current address of where I am earlier residing in Delhi.
    Now I have changed my address and shifted to another place in Delhi.

So how can I change my current address with ICAI So that I can receive my news letter etc. at my current address.
    Right now these are coming to my old address.
    So plz help me out ..

thanks in advance

2. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

Hi

Write a letter to CA Institute with IPCC Registration form & letter copy and Send it to “Central India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN Post Box No. 314, 16/77B, Civil Lines, Behind Reserve Bank of India, Kanpur – 208 001 Phone: 0512-3989398, Fax: 0512- 3011173 E-mail: [email protected]” and Type the subject of your address, On the top of the letter and type your Registration number & in short subject, Please write in your own handwriting and "On submission of request Letter duly signed by the student"

3. Anuj dubey

Anuj dubey New Member

Hello sir
    I was living in delhi and I registered myself in delhi region but
    Now I shifted to noida and having problem in receiving the letters so what can I do to receive my letters at my current residence in noida.

Sir please help.

4. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

Hi @Anuj dubey As per ICAI
    Change in Address
    On submission of request Letter duly signed by the student.
    Note Student Registration Number to be stated in all communications)

WHERE TO SUBMIT:
    Please click here

5. Anuj dubey

Anuj dubey New Member

And if I change my correspondence address from delhi to noida,
    So then where to collect the study materials

Will I need to go to kanpur to collect study material ?

6. Nikhil8

Nikhil8 Member

For female students on account of marriage.
    On submission of request letter duly signed by the student along with a copy of marriage invitation card or attested copy of marriage registration certificate.
    Affidavit undertaken before notary public or a first class magistrate.
    For male/female students.
    Attested copy of the 12th/degree mark sheet
    Attested copy of the gazette notification

7. prolinc

prolinc New Member

Write a letter to CA Institute with IPCC Registration form & letter copy and Send it to “Central India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN Post Box No. 314, 16/77B, Civil Lines, Behind Reserve Bank of India, Kanpur – 208 001 Phone: 0512-3989398, Fax: 0512- 3011173 E-mail: [email protected]” and Type the subject of your address, On the top of the letter and type your Registration number & in short subject, Please write in your own handwriting and "On submission of request Letter duly signed by the student"

Draft saved Draft deleted