How to start preparing for IPCC November 2017 exam?

Discussion in 'CA Students' started by notty_prince, Jul 15, 2016.

1. notty_prince

notty_prince New Member

Hello all, I am new to this forum.

I'm a graduate and I'm appearing for the IPCC exam in Nov 2017 (after 10 months compulsory articleship). My IPCC classes will commence on August 1st this year. I consider myself only as an "average student". But I believe that I can achieve this.

What are the tips that you can give me to prepare for the exam (I know I have plenty of time, but I'm just curious).
    As I'm going for Direct Entry Scheme, I won't be getting much free time after articleship to revise thoroughly like other IPCC students. I've got a rough idea about the subjects from my friends and they all seem to be a little familiar from my college days. Is there any best strategy to follow to balance the study and articleship together? Also, Should I only focus on one group at a time or try to pass both the group simultaneously?

Best Regards
    Have a nice day/night!

2. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

3. Nikhil8

Nikhil8 Member

To get conceptual knowledge, you should follow proper study plan from 3 months. CA IPCC exams november 2016 are coming closer. So we have sufficient time for exam preparation. Just follow this study plan, You can crack your CA IPCC exam in your 1st attempt easily. If you are clever student, you can adjust this study plan from 3 months to 3 months. There are 3 revisions in this study plan.

Draft saved Draft deleted