ipcc exam form nov 2016

I applied for ipcc online exam form for nov 2016.Regarding cpt passing particulars i entered 07,2015(results month) instead of 06,2015(exam month).Will that be a problem? if so how to solve it .I wanted to submit the form tomorrow at the branch office .please reply me at the earliest.

Raju Choudhary

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @sai prashanthi

ICAI not issued any guideline for these type of errors so there are no solution available, if you want to correct your error then please follow below procedure...

Please Note - If you can make Any Mistake in CA Final and CA IPCC Exam Form Except Centre, Medium and Group and if you want to correct that problem, then please follow below procedure. This is standard Procedure and you may follow this procedure for all type of mistakes..

The PDF reflects what is filled up. We request you to be careful while filling and saving the form. If you have made the successful payment you can seek correction of the same. You can highlight the area wrongly entered/appearing in the PDF and mark the correction without disturbing any other area. Also SEPARATELY send a signed application quoting the registration number and control number intimating the correction required. Superscribe the envelope with as “Request for Correction Final-NOVEMBER, 2016” / “Request for Correction Intermediate (IPC) Exam-NOVEMBER, 2016” ) this is only for such case where centre/group are not wrongly entered hence please do not take is as general correction procedure.

Last edited: