GST Is there any specified format for filing refund claim?

Discussion in 'GST (Goods & Service Tax)' started by Raju Choudhary, Apr 19, 2017.

  1. Raju Choudhary

    Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

    Ans. Every claim of refund has to be filed in Form GST RFD 1. However, claim of refund of balance in electronic cash ledger can be claimed through furnishing of monthly/quarterly returns in Form GSTR 3, GSTR 4 or GSTR 7, as the case may be, of the relevant period.

Share This Page