GST Provisional Registration

Discussion in 'GST (Goods & Service Tax)' started by Riya Sen, Aug 24, 2017.

  1. Riya Sen

    Riya Sen New Member

    I have been alloted Provisional Registration Certificate Gst REG-25. Now can I file Gstr 3b and Trans-1 or do I have to apply for Registration Certificate REG-06. Kindly suggest!
  2. Raju Choudhary

    Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

    yes u should file it. Your provisional id is your gstin forever.

Share This Page