Regarding details of extesion of articleship

Discussion in 'CA Students' started by Anjana prasad, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Anjana prasad

Anjana prasad New Member

Sir
    I have completed my articlesbip as on 10/march/2016 , my form 108 has signed by my principal but he has mentioned 208 my total leave during 3 years article ship .
    I want to know wheter I have to work under same principal or I can work under new principal for the extended period of 60-62 days .
    If it is possible to work under new principal than please suggests me the procedure .
    One thing which I want to confirm is that , can my earlier principle create any problem if I choose to work under new principal.
    Please reply me ASAP On my mail I'd i.e [email protected]

2. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

Hi @Anjana prasad You can Serve your articleship leaves at new principle without any problem and your old principle not able to create any problem, Now if you want to server remaining articleship training at another principle then submit form 102 and 103 again and send at ICAI and if you want to server remaining articleship at current principle then submit form 107 in triplicate.

as per ICAI Rules
    “In case there is a break in the continuity of training and/ or there is a change in the employer, an agreement, in form “107” would not be valid. In such a case, a fresh agreement in FORM “1 02” should be entered into and the particulars in form “103” should be sent to the office of Institute for registration within 30 days of the commencement of training”

Anjana prasad likes this.
  3. Anjana prasad

Anjana prasad New Member

Thanku for yr reply

4. Anjana prasad

Anjana prasad New Member

Sir
    Please confirm me , what I will have to do after completing my extended article ship under new principle , I mean again form 108 have to submit to the institute after signed by new principle .

5. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

Yes You will require to submit again form 108 for extended Period

6. prolinc

prolinc New Member

You can Serve your articleship leaves at new principle without any problem and your old principle not able to create any problem, Now if you want to server remaining articleship training at another principle then submit form 102 and 103 again and send at ICAI and if you want to server remaining articleship at current principle then submit form 107 in triplicate.

as per ICAI Rules
    “In case there is a break in the continuity of training and/ or there is a change in the employer, an agreement, in form “107” would not be valid. In such a case, a fresh agreement in FORM “1 02” should be entered into and the particulars in form “103” should be sent to the office of Institute for registration within 30 days of the commencement of training”

Draft saved Draft deleted