status of articleship completion

Discussion in 'CA Students' started by Diwas Shah, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Diwas Shah

Diwas Shah New Member

Dear Sir,
    Please, tell me my articleship status. I had submitted Form-107 and demand draft to institute for excess leave completion which was late with late franking by 148 days because of insufficient knowledge about franking. Online link for checking articleship status is not working. I am waiting to send Form-108 but has no intimation of my articleship status. please tell me my articleship status, I'll be very grateful to you sir. My e-mail Id is [email protected], Student Registration No. is FRO0001616 and Principal's Membership No. is 533409. Waiting for ur reply sir..

2. Raju Choudhary

Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

Hi Diwas
    Sometimes ICAI Server Not Working because ICAI Update his database so today i am also not able to track your articleship status, I will updated you when ICAI Server is working with your articleship status. if you don't want to wait then please open an online grievance to ICAI they will updated you as soon possible. use following link for online grievance http://220.227.168.109/

3. Diwas Shah

Diwas Shah New Member

ok sir, thank you for trying..

4. Diwas Shah

Diwas Shah New Member

ok sir, thank you for trying.. please intimate me when it works sir..

5. swati udapi

swati udapi New Member

sir,
    I have sent my 108 form to Chennai on 12th October 2015 .still i dint get any letter .

6. HIMANSHUAG62

HIMANSHUAG62 New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted