GST trans1 filling for retailers

Discussion in 'GST (Goods & Service Tax)' started by Gaurav Palta, Aug 24, 2017.

  1. Gaurav Palta

    Gaurav Palta New Member

    Let me know which part of form to be submit for a retailer businessman who claims ITC

    please answer with example
  2. Raju Choudhary

    Raju Choudhary Active Member Staff Member

    For the opening stock as on 1st July ..A trader need to fill 7A 7B 7C. and for itc any available he need to fill 5a 5b 5c

Share This Page